Thursday, April 5, 2012

STAMPIN' UP HEAVEN BLESSED

Ask me how hard it is to get back into a routine after being on vacation for a month!!!  Sad to say, my vacation is over -- but what a trip it was!!!  My brother really pampered me and my sisters with a whirlwind of adventures he had planned.  I hope you had a chance to look at my previous posts showing a few pictures from our adventures.  Trust me, just about every second of our trip was packed with something new and exciting -- I even had to bow out on a few things just to catch my breath.  Sorry I couldn't post any pictures of our four days in Vegas, but I really didn't think my pictures were appropriate to post on this blog.  For all of you who have toured Fremont Street in Vegas, you know what I mean.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't X-rated, but those dang show girls kept getting in the pictures.  Personally, I thought the people just walking around (visiting) had some worse issues (i.e., they weren't mid-west country girls or boys).  I did see some awesome shows and the massive hotels with unbelievable architect and grounds.  And best of all, we met up with my brother and sister-in-law, whom I haven't seen in 25 years!!!  I cannot even put into words how great that was -- we've already made plans to meet again next year in San Francisco!! 

So, I got my fingers inky yesterday (finally) and used the new Heaven Blessed Stamp Set, in the Occasions Mini Catalog, to make my Easter Cards.  Here is what I came up with:

Stampin' Up Product:  Sweet Moments Simply Sent Card Kit; Watercolor Paper; Pink Pirouette Card Stock; Watercolor Pencils; and Aqua Painter.

Card Inside

Birthday Card using Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration product.
I will be stamping again tomorrow to get ready for Easter dinner, combined with a Birthday celebration.  I can't believe how hard it is to get my creative juices flowing again after being away from my ink for a month!!

Until Next Time,
Sandi
". . . And behold, I am with you always, unto the end of the age." -- Matthew 28:20
Father in Heaven, thank you for being with me and my family to guide and protect us during difficult times.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sandi, got your card today and it is beautiful. So happy you all had a great time. I am so glad R & D met up with all of you. Sounds like you will have another great time next year. Again, thanks for the great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, both your card were GREAT! I got mine in the mail and thank you very much. You came up with some new ideas that I will have to try soon. Thank you again for my birthday card

    ReplyDelete